Wednesday, February 22, 2006

tall

This was originally posted on September 7, 2005.

I hadn't intended to post any follow-up to this, but I changed my mind today. Thank you, with all my heart, to those of you who posted here and e-mailed me privately about the "small" post. Your thoughts were welcome and deeply appreciated, and your friendship even more so.

I am still feeling a bit smallish today, but my friend's gracious forgiveness helped me to pick up my stuff off the floor at least. It turns out it wasn't quite so badly stepped-on as I thought.

I wish I could say I had learned my lesson and I would never offend someone again, but I know better than that, unfortunately. I can say, though, that I will try to be more thankful for forgiveness and friendship, since the last twenty-four hours have given me far more than my fair share of both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home